In Atomic Birdy Kibitz Lamb Sweet Thing The Arcade

LOTD #006

It's Arcade Day people! And While I totally worked my ass off to get into the arcade here are some of the things I really wanted. I needed floaties for my non existent pool that's at my non existent land. Thanks Rowan for letting me use your pool. Also go check out her blog to see her finds for the Arcade this year!

Skin: [Atomic] Gacha // Summer Lovin'_Catwa Applier - Creme 2 @ The Arcade
Hair: Lamb. Ask - Dark Brown Pack @ The Arcade
Bathing Suit: Birdy - Festival - Kini - Plum @ The Arcade
Face Jewels: Birdy - Festival - Head Jewel Set - Plum @ The Arcade
Pizza Floaty: Sweet Thing. Pizza Floaty @ The Arcade
Kitty Floaty: Sweet Thing. Black Kitty Floaty (Hold) @ The Arcade

Off sim shopping: Arcade 2 & Arcade 3

xx

Related Articles

Powered by Blogger.